Oracle Webinar with Deloitte: Retail Scenario Modelling: Revenue, Cost & Liquidity Planning at Speed
From Karen Jackson-Smith
Answering difficult questions about risk, financial and operational impact can be decisive for retail businesses in times of unprecedented challenges. This webinar offers a pragmatic approach to answer questions such as:
- What are the latest developments in our subsidiaries and what is the impact on our business globally?
- How can we optimize our in-store labor force to follow the fluctuation in footfall and potential store closures?
- What is the impact of a shift between low and high margin distribution channels, e.g. online vs. offline?
- How would a worst case scenario from a combination of Covid and Brexit impact us?
- Could we profit from specific M&A activities?
- Do our subsidiaries miss or exceed our centrally defined targets?
Enabling event-based and real-time simulations of different scenarios for such questions can help to prepare as accurately as possible for critical business decisions and to manage an economic crisis as well as the ensuing upturn.
In 30 minutes our speaker from Deloitte showcases existing solutions based on recent experiences in Retail.